SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
Following are some SEO techniques that are considered to be appropriate by the search engines:
- Using an exceptional, and unique title to name each page.
- Editing in WebPages to replace blurred text with exact terminology in reference to the subject.
- Providing high quality and unique content to draws the interest of the visitors.
- Using accurate Meta tags description to make more informative search listing.
- Development of a strategic link that permit websites to offer interesting features or unique content to build up massive amount of back-links in reference to your site.
- Writing valuable and useful articles that act as an excellent source of information is under open source license, in substitute for back-links.